It has ended, me and sheryl's relationship has ended.
1. She went out with her friends
2. She sort out her thoughts because her friends talked to her
3. and the next day she told me she wanted to break up.
That day she asked me whether i wanted to go with night safari with her to accompany her
i said i didn't wanna go, because i wanted her to be happy with her friends, and even guy friends, I didn't mind at all..
I should have went with her, spent time with her. And make her feel loved. But I didn't, this one mistake that I made cost me the LOVE OF MY LIFE. Sheryl is the love of my life.
I went through all our pictures, the first day we got together, we went to ben and jerry's and then I will send her cute smses everyday and try to make her happy, we gave our imaginary babyboy and babygirl names, we lived in our own perfect world. i tried to make her happy.
but in the end she told me she wants to be free
THE REASON IS TO BE FREE
yes it is. I had done her wrong, I had lied, because i didn't want her to misunderstand.. but this action actually caused her to think that i lie to her, and she felt distraught, but after she recovered when she went out with her friends, it caused her to consider possibilities of not being with me..
I am very upset, but I do not shed tears, I am so upset that i do not shed tears.
maybe it is interesting for you all to know what happened to our relationship...
yes in the mystery method, it talked about being together and then breaking up is inevitable, i want to break this curse of an inevitable breakup. So i force myself to love her when i loose interest in her again, time and again, yes i tell myself to be with her again, and find back my feelings towards her.. as a man you know it is hard to keep your eyes from looking here and there at other girls, but at least i have been responsible to this relationship, i tell myself i have only her, SHERYL.
but she doesnt want to, she tells me she cannot love me anymore, because she wants to be free... from our vivo city days, our happy times, from "riven ah, i don't see you as a friend anymore" "really sheryl?! i love you so much too! MUAACKS! :D"
to the end.... and in the end nothing matters anymore... as i write this, i finally, have tears welling up in my eyes.. I am serious about her, i am willing to break the curse of inevitable break up, i am so willing..... i am really willing... tears flow down my cheeks...... I know!! JOSIE, i have cheated on you!! I am sorry! and about davis!! i caused you your life! I know i deserve this, but i am just a man with flesh and blood and a heart.. and a mind full of nonsense, i am just only skin and blood.. why?
I KNOW I KNOW! but i'm just a man, what can I do?! who can understand?! at least! i tried, i know i scred up! and i tried to be responsible to our relationship, i tried to ask for you hand back! i tried to tell myself that i am only yours.. i belong to you only, and i did, i successfully did! i wanted to go to the restaurant to sing you a song, with you by chris brown, to ask for your forgiveness, but before i go about doing that, you called it quits, josie...
but i got over josie and sheryl came along
sheryl.. my dear sheryl. my heart yearns for you.
I know i deserve this, but i am just a man with flesh and blood and a heart.. and a mind full of nonsense, i am just only skin and blood.. why? I just want your accompaniment... I am just skin and blood.
the curse of inevitable break up and luscious freedom, is very tempting.
in the end, it is like this, it doesnt matter anymore, ppl die and go into ashes, ashes turn into nothing, just like our relationship, it is all memories now, just like a chip in the computer.. nothing already.
my blog post on 3rd of july 2010:
i miss having dinner with you ,
i miss playing nintendo wii with you .
i miss sitting beside you and see you talking to your friends on msn .
i miss lying beside you and kissing you .
i miss sitting on the sofa and secretly holding your hand behind mum when she is watching tv .
i miss hugging you in front of the mirror and taking pictures .
i miss the ribena tht you make for me when i am thirsty .
i miss playing with cassie
i miss kissing you .
i miss kissing you in th mrt
i miss holding your hand
i miss putting my face in your hair
i miss maammammming your tummy
i miss you wipe sweat off my face
i miss looking in your eyes and whispering to you saying i love you
looks like i am really really gonna miss all these forever. Sheryl making a cup of ribena for me, is not the same as any other girl.
I am just skin and blood, skin and blood doesnt matter at all, all that is left is a chip, floating about in the universe that sheryl and riven ever existed..
I really want ribena, sheryl made ribena for me... i miss the big cup that i drank ribena from, i really miss it alot. sheryl. i cry so much now.. baby boy, i miss baby boy, our blue teddy bear........
in the end it all these doesn't even matter anymore, my eyes cry and shed so much tears, that i cant even see what i am typing anymore, but nothing will change.. nothing will change....... i know it.. nothing will change..
dear god, pls forgive me of my sins and unrighteousness.... pls forgive me, and maybe sheryl will come back to me again....